If you have upgraded your operating system to Window 10 from the prior versions and facing issue which is the functioning of your Epson, either the printer is not compatible with the new version of Windows or drivers are damaged. In order to normalize the functioning of your printers, you need to update your Epson printer drivers or reinstall them.
Though Epson printer provides support for Windows 10 and works efficiently by automatic updating drivers on Win 10, but in few cases, it demands automatic updating of Epson printer’s drivers which can be done by following the given steps by Epson printer customer service support team.
Update drivers manually with following steps
Firstly, check either the brand offers drivers for win 10 or not, if yes you can download and install drivers for your system. If there is no supporting version or drivers are available for win 10, downloading the latest version of drivers for other windows versions may help.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click on Device Manager from the menu.
- Now look for printer’s device in the device manager window. The problematic devices usually have the yellow mark on the front of your device name.
- Next, right click on the name of your device and click on Update Driver software.
- Now, choose the suitable options from the given two i.e.: Search manually for updated driver software and Browse my computer for driver software.
- The second option is apt for those users who have their drivers files saved on their system.
Update drivers using Windows update
Follow the steps:
- Go to settings under the Start
- Choose Update and security from Settings.
- Go to Windows Update>>Check for updates and let the system search for latest windows update.
- Go to available updates in order to update your drivers.
- Now from the list look for the driver you need to install, click OK>>Install Updates.
Remove and Re-install your printer
Sometimes you need to configure your printer again on your system to make the drivers reboot. Follow the steps to:
Remove the printer:
- Click on the Start button and go to Settings.
- Now select Devices>>Printers and Scanners.
- Click on printers and select Remove device.
Re-install the printers:
- Click on start button and then select Settings>>Devices>>printers and scanners.
- Select Add scanners and printers and search for your printer and click on Add devices.
Use automatic tools:
It takes time for drivers to get installed properly. Furthermore, a small mistake can ruin your drivers as well as system’s health to a great extent. So one can opt for online tools available over the web to update your drivers automatically.
These tools are specially designed for people who are not technically sound. If you don’t want to risk with your device’s drivers, download any of the tools you like and let it update drivers from you. Also, make sure the tool you used by approved and authorized from the official website.
Update Drivers with the help of Epson printer support number
Drivers play a crucial role in the functioning of your Epson printer software, in the case when users upgrade the operating system to Windows 10, some of the drivers lose their effectiveness and stops working which make it difficult for the printer to work. There are manual methods available which allow you to upgrade your drivers for Epson printers but require technical ability to handle it properly. As the matter of the fact, not all of us are tech-savvy and non-functional drivers may cause panic.
Therefore, to make things easier, better and convenient, Epson printer support phone number +1-855-676-2448 is available. If you find yourself entombed in any issue while updating your drivers for Epson printers, you can call on toll-free numbers and discuss your issues with the expert. Your problem will be diagnosed after thoroughly searching for your system errors and remove them entirely.
These are the main reason for Why you should Contact Epson printer Customer support.
- Why can’t I find my scanner on Windows10?
- How do I reinstall the driver for my printer?
- How do I update my drivers in Windows 10?
- Why is my wireless printer is not printing?
These are some of the common questions which are generally asked by users, at that point in time you need an expert for instant help Epson printer customer support do the same for many years. what you got after contacting best in class help desk for Epson given below:
- The around the clock assistance to resolve any technical or general errors related to drivers.
- Provide you with the right drivers for your device and remove the outdated one.
- Help you reinstall drivers and check for their authenticity.
- Check your device for virus and other vulnerabilities.
- Remotely access your system and perform the complete driver’s installation for you.